The Prof. Elyette Roux Luxury Award Oral Defence will take place on Thursday 18th of January 2024.
- The Professor Elyette Roux Luxury Award is an international award open to young scholars who received their Ph.D. degree maximum 5 years ago (between 2018 and 2023) and have made a substantial contribution to the research on luxury brand management.
- The registration to the prize is free of charge (0€) and includes an invitation to the Gala Dinner of the conference.
Pr. Elyette Roux Luxury Award Scientific Committee:
- Chairs :
- Prof. Perrine DESMICHEL, ESCP Business School – Paris Campus (France)
- Prof. Ben VOYER, ESCP Business School – London Campus (UK)
- Co-Chairs :
- Prof. Tiziano VESCOVI, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia (Italy)
- Prof. Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN, Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
- Committee Members (to be confirmed) :
- Prof. Michelle BERGADAA, Université de Genève (Switzerland)
- Prof. Yves EVRARD, HEC Paris (France)
- Prof. Emmanuelle LE NAGARD-ASSYAG, ESSEC Business School (France)
- Prof. Jean-François LEMOINE, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management (France)
- Prof. Jean-Louis MOULINS, Université Aix-Marseille (France)
- Prof. Shinya NAGASAWA, Waseda University (Japan)
- Prof. Alberto PASTORE, Sapienza Università di Roma (Italy)
- Prof. Francis SALERNO, Université de Lille 1 (France)
- Prof. Nadine TOURNOIS, Université de Nice (France) (France)
- Prof. Jean-François TRINQUECOSTE, Université de Bordeaux (France)