The Doctoral Colloquium of the International Marketing Trends Conference will take place on Thursday 18th of January 2024.
Participation to the Doctoral Colloquium includes :
- Work on Ph.D. Thesis in coaching teams with 3-4 outstanding academics;
- Mentoring Session on how to best manage an academic career;
- Research Skills Development Workshop with a choice between 4 topics (Writing paper tips, Theory visualization, Marketing trends radar on research topics, Latest state of SmartPLS);
- Attendance of the 2 extra days of the conference without the exclusion of the Gala Dinner.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- 06 Nov. 2023 : Submission with all the required documents on DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM SUBMISSION website
- 14 Nov. 2023 : Notification of acceptance
- 18 Jan. 2024 : ALL DAY (09:00-17:00) Doctoral Colloquium and Research Skills Development Workshop
The Doctoral Colloquium invites outstanding doctoral students in an intermediate or advanced stage of their dissertation process to discuss their work during a 50 minutes presentation in front of a panel of 8-10 leading academics. The Doctoral Colloquium is an International and friendly one-to-one environment, It is a unique opportunity to refine research questions, publish research, receive guidance on future research directions and gain advice from the panel of professors on how to build an academic career. During the Doctoral Colloquium, each participant is given 20 minutes to introduce his/her work (15 slides max) in English and 20-30 minutes to discuss his/her proposal with the panel.
The Doctoral Colloquium was founded by Professor Elyette ROUX (Université Aix-Marseille, France) in 2008. It has been chaired by Professor Michael LINGENFELDER (Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany) and Professor Jean-François LEMOINE (Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management, France). It is now chaired by Professor Lorena BLASCO-ARCAS from ESCP Business School – Madrid Campus (Spain).