The congress part of the International Marketing Trends Conference is fully dedicated to research papers and posters, with a large diversity of tracks the conference participants can choose from.
|Click here to SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL .|
|Click here to REGISTER.|
Academic congress submission deadlines :
- 02 Oct. 2023 : EXTENDED Deadline PAPER submission
- 02 Oct . 2023 : EXTENDED Deadline POSTER & WORK IN PROGRESS submission
Other academic events submission deadlines:
- 06 Nov. 2023 : Deadline DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM application
- 06 Nov. 2023 : Deadline RESEARCH DAY WORKSHOPS application
- 06 Nov. 2023 : Deadline IMTC BEST THESIS AWARD application
- 06 Nov. 2023 : Deadline LUXURY BEST THESIS AWARD application
Read more about the PAPERS AND POSTERS SUBMISSION RULES.
In line with the publication rules of the International Marketing Trends Conference, the papers are expected to be approx. 5 pages long and can be written in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish. Once received, the papers will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers, both of whom are marketing professors with high academic standards.
The International Marketing Trends Conference proceedings all have an ISBN number and are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
A selection of the best conference papers will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends which is indexed in the EBSCO database and is a ranked publication.
IMTC academic congress tracks :
- Marketing Trends
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Marketing Analytics
- Branding and Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing
- Innovation and Product Management
- International Marketing
- Luxury Goods Marketing
- Marketing and Sustainability
- Marketing Strategy
- Retailing and E-Commerce
- Sales, CRM, Pricing and Promotion
- Sectorial Marketing – Services (Services, Tourism, Culture, Healthcare, Media, Education, Non profit…)
- Sectorial Marketing – Goods (B-to-B, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Food…)
- Work in Progress