- Luis PINHEIRO, Ana SALAZAR, Universidade Fernando Pessoa, Portugal for their paper ” The role of podcasts on digital communication.”.
- Marine BOYAVAL, Université de Lille, Marion GARNIER, Université de Lille, Olivier NICOLAS, Université de Lille, Alexandre TIERCELIN, Université Reims Champagne Ardennes, Arnaud DELANNOY, EM Normandie, France, for their paper “Understanding the trend of subcultural dissemination and appropriation intomainstream marketing: When Luxury plays it Geek.”.
- Fanny THOMAS, Université d’Angers, France, Gaëlle PANTIN-SOHIER, Université d’Angers, France, Betina PIQUERAS-FISZMAN, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands for their paper “Bigger is more: ingredient size bias perception on product evaluation.”.
- Martina GALLARZA, Universitat de València, Spain, Arnaud RIVIERE, Université de Tours, France, Laurent MAUBISSON, Université de Tours, France, Raquel SÁNCHEZ-FERNÁNDEZ, Universidad de Almería,Spain for their paper “The value-satisfaction-loyalty chain in the context of heritage tourism: The case of the castle of Chambord”
- Marie KEREKES, Denis GUIOT, Université Paris-Dauphine, France for their paper “Elderly’s connection to social robots in France.”
- Elisa MARTINELLI, Francesca DE CANIO, Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy for their paper “The retailer as a brand: Awareness, equity and customer loyalty.”
- Swarnali ROY, Marie-Laure GAVARD PERRET, Université de Grenoble Alpes, France for their paper “Preventing the usage of whitening beauty products by manipulating cognitive dissonance: A cross cultural study.”
- Eric VERNETTE, Ludivine DESTOUMIEUX, Julien GROBERT, Toulouse School of Management, France for their paper “The new representations and modalities of the taboo concept: An application to advertising provocation.”
- Xi YU, Efthymios CONSTANTINIDES, Carolina HERRANDO, Sjoerd DE VRIES, Universiteit Twente, The Netherlands for their paper “The impact of artificial intelligence application on customer engagement.”
- Sven KILIAN, Andreas MANN, University of Kassel, Germany for their paper “When the Damage is Done: Effects of Moral Disengagement on Sustainable Consumption.”
- Gianluigi GUIDO, Cristian RIZZO, Antonio MILETI, Alessandro PELUSO, Giovanni PINO, Università del Salento, Italy for their paper “The effect of non-conscious mimicry and obedience on consumer behavior : the role of conformism.”
- Michel CALCIU, Jean-Louis MOULINS, Francis SALERNO, France for their paper “Social media Analytics with big customer data. Some marketing decision support applications.”
- Haoying WANG, Akinori ONO, Mai KIKUMORI, Keio University, Japan, for their paper “Are high-need for uniqueness consumers willing to or not to recommend products? Considering types of the products and the receivers.”