The IMTC Research Day is a full day dedicated to supporting and promoting research. During the whole day researchers can attend colloquia, seminars, workshops… They can also apply for awards to aknowledge the quality of their research publications.
At the heart of the Research Day : providing tools and advice to the researchers to help them develop the quality of their research and prepare the future steps of their carreer.
Key highlights of the IMTC Research Day :
- Doctoral Colloquium inlcuding introduction on academic carreer development by a leading academic and coaching of Ph.D. Students by a team of 3-4 marketing professors followed by participation to one of the Research Development Skills Workshop for Academics (see below) ;
- Best Thesis Award Oral Defence ;
- Prof. Elyette Roux Luxury Award Oral Defence ;
- Marketing Trends Radar Workshop ;
- Data Visualization Workshop ;
- Research Tools Worksop ;
- Writing Papers Workshop.