Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends
The International Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends is given to recognize and encourage Ph.D. in Marketing and to emphasize their talent.
Each nominated thesis must have been successfully defended between January 2015 and January 2016.
Please click here to see the information on the Best Thesis Award Submission Rules.
All universities, business schools, and institutions active in the field of Marketing are encouraged to nominate candidates for the award.
The nominations for the Country Award and selection for the International Award are limited to one (1) per University or Business School.
The International nominations will be selected among the country submissions and are limited to one (1) per country.
The electronic submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the matching email subject line : “Best Thesis _Name_Lastname_Firstname_Country”.
In order to qualify for consideration, the submissions must be received by October 31st 2016.
Oral defense (optional)
The International finalists will be invited to present a 20 minutes oral defense of their thesis in English on Thursday January 26th 2017 in Madrid. The conference fees will be covered by the organizing committee (Transports and accommodation costs are not included in the conference fees.).
Best Thesis Award Ceremony
The Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends laureate will receive the Best Thesis Medal and Diploma at the International Marketing Trends Conference on Friday January 27th 2017 in Madrid.
Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends Scientific Committee:
- Scientific Committee Chair: Prof María-Jesús YAGÜE, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Organizing Committee Chair: Prof Natalia RUBIO, Unversidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain).
- International Chair: Prof Michael HAENLEIN, ESCP Europe (France)
- Brasil & Porutgal Chair : Prof Anna TOALDO, Federal university of Paranà (Brasil)
- Commonwealth Chair: Prof Roger BENNETT, London Metropolitan University (UK)
- China Chair: Prof Jiaxum HE, East China Normal University, Shangai (China)
- Eastern Europe Chair : Bogna PILARCZYK, Poznan University (Poland)
- France Chair: Prof Jean-François TRINQUECOSTE, Université Bordeaux (France)
- Germany Chair: Prof Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN, Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
- India Chair: Prof Abraham KOSHI, IIMA Ahmedabad (India)
- Italy Chair: Prof Alberto PASTORE, Università La Sapienza di Roma (Italy)
- Northern Europe Chair: Prof Patick DEPELSMACKER, University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- Spain Chair: Prof Carmen BERNÉ , Universidad Zaragoza (Spain)