15TH ANNIVERSARY !!!! Already...
Thank you to all of you who shared these wonderful years and welcome to those who join us for the new era ! We cannot wait to welcome you all in Venice where it all started in 2000!
In order to submit an abstract for the congress, please click here.
With over 500 speakers and contributors, from more than 50 different countries, the International Marketing Trends Conference offers a great variety of conferences and covers a wide range of topics. It has, over the years, proven to be a unique think-tank that interacts with leading business professionals, top academic experts, professors, researchers and Ph.D. students.
The key events of the International Marketing Trends Conference include:
- The International Marketing Trends Congress, an academic event where professors and researchers present their work on the latest research trends in marketing;
- The Marketing Strategy Forum, a series of round tables and presentations where business professionals are invited to exchange with other managers and academics on the marketing strategies;
- The Healthcare Strategy Forum, a conference dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry where top executives exchange on the key strategic issues of the industry;
- The Doctoral Colloquium, which offers Ph.D. students the opportunity to present their research and receive guidance on future directions from leading academics;
- The Post-Doc Forum, which is open to Ph.D. academics who wish to present a short 5-10 pages paper on their research work;
- The Poster Session, an exchange platform which takes place in a specific location where researchers can display a paper poster illustrating their research and meet other researchers;
- The International Marketing Trends Review, a literrature review of 50 major papers illustrating the nes trends in marketing;
- The International Marketing Trends Radar offring to participate to both an annual barometer and academic papers on new trends and emerging ideas;
- The International Marketing Trends Awards, which acknowledges researchers and professionals for their overall achievements;
- The Best Thesis Award, which is given to the author of a completed thesis for its outstanding contribution to research in marketing;
- The Marketing Trends Journal, an academic publication dedicated to research on the marketing trends.
In order to favor the multicultural exchanges, the official languages of the conference are English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
The Conference strives to look towards the future and provide insights for successful marketing strategies.
Taking place alternatively in Paris (France) and in Venice (Italy), the conference also benefits from splendid locations that make it an exceptional experience.