The Pr. Elyette Roux "Luxury Brand Management" Best Thesis Award Oral Defence will take place on Thursday 19th of January 2023.
Submission information :
All information on the PR. ELYETTE ROUX BEST THESIS SUBMISSION RULES available here.
- The Professor Elyette Roux "Luxury Brand Management" Best Thesis Award is an international award open to Ph.D. students who defended their thesis between January 2021 and September 2022 on marketing issues linked to luxury brands management.
- The registration to the prize is free of charge (0€) and includes an invitation to the Gala Dinner of the conference.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- 07 Nov. 2022 : Submission with all the required documents
- 14 Nov. 2022 : Notification of acceptance
- 09 Jan. 2023 : Programme available on website
- 19 Jan. 2023 : Oral Defence
- 20 Jan. 2023 : Professor Elyette Roux Luxury Thesis Award Ceremony
In order to be considered to defend his/her Ph.D. thesis in front of the Award Committee, each candidate should send the following documents :
- Perspective on future publications of the candidate in the field of luxury brands management (1 page max.);
- Electronic copy of the Ph.D. thesis with minutes of the oral defense;
- Abstract in English (2 pages max.) for the international selection ONLY;
- Brief CV / Resumé (1 page);
- Summary of the dissertation in English (10 pages max.) in line with the following rules:
- Introduction, issue addressed and research question (1 page);
- Literature analysis (2 pages);
- Research model and methodology (2 pages);
- Results analysis (2 pages);
- Academic learnings and managerial implications (2 pages);
- Conclusion and 10 max. references (1 page).
- The submission should be sent via the conference submission platform.
Pr. Elyette Roux Luxury Brand Management Best Thesis Award Scientific Committee:
Chair: Pr. Jean-François LEMOINE, Université Paris 1 Pathéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management (France)
- Co-Chair : Pr. Jean-Louis MOULINS, Université Aix-Marseille (France)
- Committee Members :
. Pr. Michelle BERGADAA, Université de Genève (Switzerland)
. Pr. Yves EVRARD, HEC Paris (France)
. Pr. Emmanuelle LE NAGARD-ASSYAG, ESSC Bisoness School (France)
. Pr. Shinya NAGASAWA, Waseda University (Japan)
. Pr. Alberto PASTORE, Sapienza Università di Roma (Italy)
. Pr. Francis SALERNO, Université de Lille 1 (France)
. Pr. Nadine TOURNOIS, Université de Nice (France) (France)
. Pr. Jean-François TRINQUECOSTE, Université de Bordeaux (France)
. Pr. Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN, Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)