Roma (Italy) is the official venue of the 21st International Marketing Trends Conference on January 20-22 2022.
This year, the online part will be hosted on the digital platform Hubilo which will be managed by the EFFE ERRE CONGRESSI agency.
HERE IS THE LINK to access the platform to attend the IMTC 2022 online and to network with all the participants. You can already begin your journey on the platform and start completing your profile as well as get an overview :
Once on the platform, to create your account you will need to use THE EMAIL ADRESS THAT YOU USED TO REGISTER to the conference. You will then receive a temporary password (check in your SPAM folder).
Following the recent evolution of the sanitary situation in the world and more precisely in Italy, it has been decided to move the conference to a COMBINATION of ONLINE sessions and a limited number of ON-SITE activities at LUMSA University in historical Rome for those who can travel to Italy.
Since the sanitary regulations for attending congresses in Italy may be subject to changes, we suggest that you regularly check their evolution.
Here are two links that you can use, among others.
|Click here to REGISTER.|
|Click here to SUBMIT A PROPOSAL.|
Submission deadlines to be confirmed before the end of April 2021 :
- 27 Sept. 2021 : Deadline PAPER submission
- 27 Sept. 2021 : Deadline POSTER submission
- 05 Nov. 2021 : Deadline DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM application
- 05 Nov. 2021 : Deadline IMTC BEST THESIS AWARD application
- 05 Nov. 2021 : Deadline ELYETTE ROUX LUXURY BEST THESIS AWARD application
With over 500 speakers and contributors, from more than 50 different countries, the International Marketing Trends Conference offers a great variety of conferences and covers a wide range of topics. It has, over the years, proven to be a unique think-tank that interacts with leading business professionals, top academic experts, professors, researchers and Ph.D. students. The IMTC originally takes place alternatively in Paris (France) and Venice (Italy). In 2017, we deceide to start includin additional locations and IMTC took place in Madrid (Spain). 2022 is the opportunity to discover new locations, and we gladly accepted the invitation of LUMSA Università to organize the conference in central Roma (Italy), next to historical Roma and Vaticano.
Key events and publications of the International Marketing Trends Conference :
- International Marketing Trends Congress, an academic event where professors and researchers present their work on the latest research trends in marketing;
- Marketing Strategy Forum, a series of round tables and presentations where business professionals are invited to exchange with other managers and academics on the marketing strategies;
- Healthcare Strategy Forum, a conference dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry where top executives exchange on the key strategic issues of the industry;
- Doctoral Colloquium, which offers Ph.D. students the opportunity to present their research and receive guidance on future directions from leading academics;
- Poster Session, an exchange platform which takes place in a specific location where researchers can display a paper poster illustrating their research and meet other researchers;
- International Marketing Trends Awards, which acknowledges researchers and professionals for their overall achievements;
- Professor Elyette Roux Best Thesis in Luxury Management Prize, which aims at acknowledging outstanding reseach made by Ph.D. students all along their thesis work and support future research and publications in the field of luxury brand management;
- Best Thesis Award, which is given to the author of a completed thesis for its outstanding contribution to research in marketing;
- Best Paper Award, which is given to the best conference paper;
- Marketing Trends Journal, an academic publication dedicated to research on the marketing trends.
The conference also organizes thematic symposiums that take place each year in September. The previous symposiums were dedicated to Arts and Creative Industries, Luxury Industries and Healthcare.