We are pleased to invite you to submit a proposal for the 19th International Marketing Trends Conference which will take place in Paris (France) on January 16-18 2020.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- October 15th 2019: Deadline full 5-7 pages PAPER submission (*)
- October 15th 2019: Deadline POSTER submission (**)
- November 4th 2019: Notification of paper / poster acceptance to the authors
- November 4th 2019: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 9th 2019: Deadline upload of final paper / poster on the website
- December 9th 2019: Registration at regular fees
- January 6th 2020: Programme available on website
- January 16th–18th 2020: International Marketing Trends Conference
In line with the publication rules of the International Marketing Trends Conference, the papers are expected to be approx. 5-7 pages long and can be written in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish or Russian. Once received, the papers will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers, both of whom are marketing professors with high academic standards.
The International Marketing Trends Conference proceedings all have an ISBN number and are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
A selection of the best conference papers will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends which is indexed in the EBSCO database and is a ranked publication.