The Doctoral Colloquium of the International Marketing Trends Conference which will take place in Paris (France) on Thursday 16th of January 2020.
In order to submit a proposal for the Doctoral Colloquium, please follow the steps indicated hereunder:
- Click here and read carefully the DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM SUBMISSION RULES before connecting to the submission procedure.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- October 21th 2019: Submission of proposal and all the required documents on the website http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/
- November 18th 2019: Notification of proposal acceptance
- November 18th 2019: Registration and payment of conference fees (170 Euros)
- January 16th 2020: International Marketing Trends Conference
The Doctoral Colloquium invites outstanding doctoral students in an intermediate or advanced stage of their dissertation process to discuss their work during a 50 minutes presentation in front of a panel of 8-10 leading academics. The Doctoral Colloquium is an International and friendly one-to-one environment, It is a unique opportunity to refine research questions, publish research, receive guidance on future research directions and gain advice from the panel of professors on how to build an academic career. During the Doctoral Colloquium, each participant is given 20 minutes to introduce his/her work (15 slides max) in English and 20-30 minutes to discuss his/her proposal with the panel.
The Doctoral Colloquium was founded by Professor Elyette ROUX (Université Aix-Marseille, France) in 2008. It has been chaired by Professor Michael LINGENFELDER from Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany) and is now chaired by Professor Jean-François LEMOINE from Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management (France).