The International Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends is given to recognize and encourage Ph.D. in Marketing and to emphasize their talent.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- October 21th 2019: Submission with all the required documents at email@example.com
- November 18th 2019: Notification of acceptance
- November 18th 2019: Registration
- January 16th 2020: Oral Defence
- January 17th 2020: Best Thesis Award Ceremony
Each nominated thesis must have been successfully defended between January 2018 and January 2019.
In order to qualify for consideration, the submissions must be received by October 21st 2019.
All universities, business schools, and institutions active in the field of Marketing are encouraged to nominate candidates.
The nominations for the Country Award and selection for the International Award are limited to one (1) per University or School.
The International nominations will be selected among the country submissions and are limited to one (1) per country.
The electronic submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the matching email subject line :
“Best Thesis _LASTNAME_Firstname_Country”.
- Oral defense (optional)
The International finalists will be invited to present a 20 minutes oral defense of their thesis in English
on Thursday January 16th 2020 in Paris.
The conference fees will be covered by the organizing committee (Transports and accommodation costs are not included in
the conference fees.).
Best Thesis Award Ceremony
The Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends laureate will receive the Best Thesis Medal and Diploma at the International Marketing Trends Conference on Friday January 17th 2020 in Paris.
Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends Scientific Committee:
Scientific Committee Chair: Pr. Jean-François LEMOINE, Université Paris 1 Pathéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management (France)
International Chair: Prof Michael HAENLEIN, ESCP Europe (France)
- Brasil & Porutgal Chair : Prof Anna TOALDO, Federal university of Paranà (Brasil)
- Commonwealth Chair: Prof Roger BENNETT, London Metropolitan University (UK)
- China Chair: Prof Jiaxum HE, East China Normal University, Shangai (China)
- Eastern Europe Chair : Bogna PILARCZYK, Poznan University (Poland)
- France Chair: Prof Jean-François TRINQUECOSTE, Université Bordeaux (France)
- Germany Chair: Prof Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN, Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
- India Chair: Prof Abraham KOSHI, IIMA Ahmedabad (India)
- Italy Chair: Prof Alberto PASTORE, Università La Sapienza di Roma (Italy)
- Northern Europe Chair: Prof Patick DEPELSMACKER, University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- Spain Chair: Prof Carmen BERNÉ , Universidad Zaragoza (Spain)