The Poster Session will take place on January 17-18 2019.
- Should you wish to use the IMTC POSTER TEMPLATE to submit your proposal, please click here.
- In order to submit a proposal for the Poster Session, please use the following direct email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here to see the information on the POSTER SESSION PUBLICATION RULES.
Submission and registration deadlines
- November 4th 2019: Deadline for poster proposals submission directly by email at email@example.com
- November 11th 2019 : Acceptance of poster proposals
- November 4th 2019 : Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 9th 2019: Deadline upload of final version of poster on the website
- December 9th 2019: Registration at regular fees
- January 6th 2020 : Programme available on website
- January 16th-18th 2020: International Marketing Trends Conference
The Poster Session is an important event of the conference programme. It is an opportunity to meet other researchers who share similar interests, share ideas and get credit for resumé -a true win-win!-. This format is ideal for meeting colleagues, discussing work with other conference delegates and heightening the participants’ career profile.
A separate room of the conference is dedicated to the poster sessions. The room is equipped to allow the physical exhibition of paper posters (A1 size) illustrating the participants’ research methods and outcomes. The conference attendees can see a variety of posters and talk with the researchers who prepared them.
Please note that the participants should print their posters themselves and bring them to the conference for display. The posters should be A1 (59,4cm x 84,1 cm) format and printed on a single side.
The posters should also be readable in A4 format in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org