Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends
The International Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends is given to recognize and encourage Ph.D. in Marketing and to emphasize their talent.
The winner of the 2016 International Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends is:
- Eic CASENAVE for his thesis L’ACCOUNTABILITY OU L’OBLIGATION DE RENDRE DES COMPTES RESSENTIE PAR LE PRATICIEN DU MARKETING : VARIABLE MEDIATRICE ENTRE ANTECEDENTS PERSONNELS ET REPONSES COMPORTEMENTALES
- Supervisor : Bernard PRAS, Université Paris
The winner of the 2015 International Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends is:
- Carlos ORÚS, University of Zaragoza - Spain, for his PhD Thesis "The Confident Consumer: Metanacognitive Analysis of the Multichannel Information Search Behaviour".
The 2015 nominees were:
- Brasil & Porutgal: the Brasil and Portugal committee chaired by Prof. Anna Toaldo (Federal university of Paranà - Brazil) decided not to give any country award.
- Commonwealth (Canada, UK): the Commonwealth committee (UK and Canada) chaired by Prof. Roger BENNETT (London Metropolitan University - UK) decided to give the country award to Haithem ZOURRIG (HEC Montreal - Canada) for his PhD Thesis entitled “Three Essays on Consumer Revenge, Avoidance and Forgiveness Behaviors: a Cross-Cultural Perspective”,
- France: the France committee chaired by Prof. Jean-François TRINQUECOSTE (Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV - France) decided to give the country award to Cyrielle VELLERA (IAE Université de Grenoble - France) for her PhD thesis entitled "The Role of mental imagery in identifying creative individuals and in improving user creativity".
- Germany: the Germany committee chaired by Prof. Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN (Leibniz Universität Hannover - Germany) decided to give the country award to: Not availabble
- Italy: The Italy committee chaired by Prof. Daniele DALLI (Univesità di Pisa - Italy) and composed of Prof. Renato Fiocca (University of Milan Cattolica - Italy) and Prof. Alberto Mattiacci (University of Rome La Sapienza - Italy) decided not to give any country award.
- Northern Europe (Belgium, The Netherlands): The Northern Europe committee chaired by Prof Patick DEPELSMACKER (University of Antwerp - Belgium) decided to give the country award to Anneleen VAN KERCKHOVE (Ghent University - Belgium) for her PhD thesis entitle "The Role of Knowledge Accessibility in Consumer Behavior".
- Spain: The Spain committee chaired by Prof. Jose M. Mugica (Universidad Pública de Navarra - Spain) and composed of Professor Maria J. YAGUE and Professor Óscar GONZALEZ has decided to give the country award to Carlos ORÚS (University of Zaragoza - Spain) for his PhD Thesis entitled "The Confident Consumer: Metanacognitive Analysis of the Multichannel Information Search Behaviour".