International Marketing Trends Congress 2017
We are pleased to invite you to submit a proposal for the 16th International Marketing Trends Conference which will take place in Madrid (Spain) on January 26-28 2017.
In order to submit a paper for the congress, please click here.
The 2017 conference will take place in Madrid city center.
Please note that the International Marketing Trends Conference proceedings all have an ISBN number and are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
Also note that a selection of the best conference papers of your country will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends which is indexed in the EBSCO database.
The deadlines for submission and registration to the 2017 Conference are indicated hereunder:
- July 11th 2016: Deadline abstract submission
- September 12th 2016: Deadline full paper submission
- October 24th 2016: Notification of paper acceptance to the authors
- November 21th 2016: Deadline upload of final paper on the website
- November 21th 2016: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 5th 2016: Registration at regular fees
- January 16th 2017: Programme available on website
- January 26th– 28th 2017: 16th International Marketing Trends Conference in Madrid
(*) Please click here to download the Abstract Submission Rules
(**) Please click here to download the Paper Submission Rules
Once received, your paper will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers who are both marketing professors with high academic standards.
Academic Congress Research sessions
The Congress is organized around thematic workshops:
- Marketing strategy
- Consumer behavior
- Brand and communication
- Relationship marketing
The various industrial sectors investigated include:
- Consumer goods
- Industrial goods
- New technologies