International Marketing Trends Conference 2016
For the 15th time, we are pleased to invite both academics and professionals to get together for the International Marketing Trends Conference.
In the Business World, the International Marketing Trends Conference has proven to be a unique place to share new perspectives on key marketing issues.
In the challenging context of a constantly changing environment, the aim of the conference is to help identify how to build up true innovations and determine what are the key factors and the new players influencing the Marketing strategies and their implementation.
The International Marketing Trends Conference includes:
- The Marketing Trends Congress (academic research sessions) founded in 2000
- The Marketing Strategy Forum (professional and academics) founded in 2003
- The Healthcare Strategy Forum (pharmaceutical industry) founded in 2009
- The Doctoral Colloquium (Ph.D. students) founded in 2007
- The International Marketing Trends Radar founded in 2008
- The International Marketing Trends Review founded in 2011
- The Post-Doc Forum (young Ph.D. academics) founded in 2010
- The Marketing Trends Award founded in 2006
- The Best Paper Award founded in 2002
- The Best Thesis Award founded in 2014
- The Journal of Marketing Trends founded in 2010
The 2016 conference will take place in Venice on January 21-22-23.
In order to submit a proposal for the conference, please click here.