Venice (Italy) is the official venue of the 20ieth International Marketing Trends Conference on January 14-16 2021.
Due to the incertainty of the travel and sanitary regulations in January, we are offering 2 options for the conference attendance :
(*) Provided that hotels and restaurants in Venice are open.
(**) Such as Friday Lunch and Friday Gala Dinner and cultural event...
|Click here to REGISTER.|
|Click here to upload your proposal and access the SUBMIT A PROPOSAL section.|
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- November 2nd 2020 : Deadline full 5 pages PAPER submission (*)
- November 2nd 2020 : Deadline POSTER submission (**)
- November 30th 2020 : Notification of paper / poster acceptance to the authors
- December 14th 2020 : Deadline upload of final paper / poster on the website
- January 7th 2021: Programme available on website
In line with the publication rules of the International Marketing Trends Conference, the papers are expected to be approx. 5 pages long and can be written in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish. Once received, the papers will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers, both of whom are marketing professors with high academic standards.
The International Marketing Trends Conference proceedings all have an ISBN number and are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
A selection of the best conference papers will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends which is indexed in the EBSCO database and is a ranked publication.