Over the past 15 years, the International Marketing Trends Conference has welcomed researchers and professionals from more than 72 countries to investigate and discuss the trends in Marketing and Marketing Strategies. In the recent years, Healthcare Industries have emerged as a key topic of the conference and the idea of creating a dedicated conference has appeared as a natural move.
The 2018 Paris Healthcare Symposium offers two major opportunities to explore key issues affecting the marketing of Healthcare Industries:
- The Healthcare Strategy Forum (friday 21 September 2018) is dedicated to professional topics;
- The Research Workshops (friday 21 and saturday 22 september 2018) are focused on academic paper presentations.
The 2018 Paris Healthcare Symposium will take place:
- on September 21-22 2018
- at ESCP Europe - 79, avenue de la République - 75011 Paris - FRANCE
For further information, do not hesitate to get in touch with the organizing committee by telephone on +33.1.45.03.05.35 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The Scientific Committee of the Healthcare Industries Symposium, which is chaired by Professor Jean-Claude ANDREANI (Marketing Department - ESCP Europe Paris Campus), consists of a Conference Board of 2 co-chairs, whose role is to ensure a consistent editorial policy for the conference and harmonize the decisions taken on the national level.
The co-chairs of the Healthcare Industries Symposium are:
- Professor Medical Doctor Dominique CRIE, Université de Lille 1 - France, who published " Le Visiteur Médical : Cas de Gestion Commerciale dans le domaine de la Santé", EMS Caen.
- Professor Medical Doctor Olivier DROULERS, Université de Rennes 1, who published "Neuromarketing - Le marketing revisité par les neurosciences du consommateur", Dunod.