All information on the Elyette Roux prize available by clicking here.
The Professor Elyette Roux Luxury Thesis Prize is an international prize open to Ph.D. students who defended their Ph.D. thesis between 2017 and 2018 on marketing issues linked to luxury brand management.
The laureate will be awarded a 1,000 euro prize to support his/her future research work.
The oral defense for the prize will take place in Venice, on January 17th 2019.
In order to be considered to defend his/her Ph.D. thesis in front of the Prize Committee, each candidate should send the following documents before the 15th of November 2018 to email@example.com :
- Perspective on future publications of the candidate in the field of luxury brand management (1 page max.);
- Electronic version of the Ph.D. thesis with the minutes of the thesis defense ;
- Abstract in English (2 pages max.) for the international selection ONLY ;
- Nomination letter from the dissertation supervisor ;
- Brief CV / Resume (1 page) ;
- Summary of the dissertation in English (10 pages max.) in line with the following rules :
- Introduction, issue addressed and research question (1 page);
- Literature analysis (2 pages);
- Research model and methodology (2 pages);
- Results analysis (2 pages);
- Academic learnings and managerial implications (2 pages);
- Conclusion and 10 max. references (1 page).