All information an the Elyette Roux Prize availbale by clicking here.
- The Professor Elyette Roux Luxury Thesis Prize is an international prize open to Ph.D. students who defended their thesis between 2018 and 2019 on marketing issues linked to luxury brands management.
- The registration to the prize is free of charge (0€) and includes an invitation to the Gala Dinner of the conference.
- The oral defense for the prize will take place in Paris, on January 16th 2020.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
October 21th 2019: Submission with all the required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 18th 2019: Notification of acceptance
November 18th 2019: Registration
January 16th 2020: Oral Defence
January 17th 2020: Elyette Roux Luxury Thesis Award Ceremony
In order to be considered to defend his/her Ph.D. thesis in front of the Prize Committee, each candidate should send the following documents before October 21st 2019 to email@example.com :
- Perspective on future publications of the candidate in the field of luxury brands management (1 page max.);
- Electronic copy of the Ph.D. thesis with minutes of the oral defense;
- Abstract in English (2 pages max.) for the international selection ONLY;
- Brief CV / Resumé (1 page);
- Summary of the dissertation in English (10 pages max.) in line with the following rules:
- Introduction, issue addressed and research question (1 page);
- Literature analysis (2 pages);
- Research model and methodology (2 pages);
- Results analysis (2 pages);
- Academic learnings and managerial implications (2 pages);
- Conclusion and 10 max. references (1 page).
- The submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the matching email line : "Elyette Roux Luxury Prize_LAST NAME_First name_Country".