The 20ieth International Marketing Trends Conference which will take place in Venice (Italy) on January 14-16 2021.
|Click here to upload your proposal and access the SUBMIT A PROPOSAL section.|
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- May 25th 2020: Deadline ABSTRACT submission
- September 7th 2020: Deadline full 5-7 pages PAPER submission (*)
- Septempber 7th 2020: Deadline POSTER submission (**)
- November 2nd 2020: Notification of paper / poster acceptance to the authors
- November 2nd 2020: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- November 30th 2020: Deadline upload of final paper / poster on the website
- December 30th 2020: Registration at regular fees
- January 7th 2021: Programme available on website
- January 14th–16th 2021: International Marketing Trends Conference
In line with the publication rules of the International Marketing Trends Conference, the papers are expected to be approx. 5-7 pages long and can be written in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish or Russian. Once received, the papers will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers, both of whom are marketing professors with high academic standards.
The International Marketing Trends Conference proceedings all have an ISBN number and are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
A selection of the best conference papers will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends which is indexed in the EBSCO database and is a ranked publication.