The 2019 Poster Session will take place in Venice (Italy) on January 18-19 2019.
The Poster Session is an important event of the conference programme. It is an opportunity to meet other researchers who share similar interests, share ideas and get credit for resumé -a true win-win!-. This format is ideal for meeting colleagues, discussing work with other conference delegates and heightening the participants’ career profile.
A separate room of the conference is dedicated to the poster sessions. The room is equipped to allow the physical exhibition of paper posters (A1 size) illustrating the participants’ research methods and outcomes. The conference attendees can see a variety of posters and talk with the researchers who prepared them.
In order to submit a poster for the Poster Session, please click here.
Submission and registration deadlines :
- October 21st 2018: Deadline for poster proposals submission by mail at email@example.com
- October 29th 2018 : Acceptance of poster proposals
- October 29th 2018 : Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 4th 2018: Registration at regular fees
- January 7th 2019 : Programme available on website
- January 17th - 19th 2019: 18th International Marketing Trends Conference in Venice
Please note that the participants should print their posters themselves and bring them to the conference for display. The posters should be A1 (59,4cm x 84,1 cm) format and printed on a single side.
The posters should also be readable in A4 format in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org